Vibrant Hochminh City 4days/3nights
Drive to My Tho, known as the "bigger rice basket" in Vietnam. Upon arrival Cruising through Mekong River, passing a fishing villages...
- Include & Exclude
- Book Now
Day 1: Saigon arrival – Saigon city tour
Arrive in Saigon. Greeted at the airport and transferred to the city centre; Lunch & check in the hotel. Afternoon, visit The Reunification Palace: This is one of the most important buildings in the city; War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war; Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
Ben Thanh Market: This bustling market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. It has a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dais. Dinner at Indian restaurant & Overnight in Saigon
Day 2: Mekong Delta
Drive to My Tho, known as the "bigger rice basket" in Vietnam. Upon arrival Cruising through Mekong River, passing a fishing villages. Visiting some small islets as Turtle, Dragon, Phoenix Island,.. under a green canopy of water coconut trees. Walking through some villages to a fruit garden. Taste tropical fruits, while having live traditional music. Have honey tea. Short rowing boat ride. Back to Saigon city. Overnight in Hochiminh city.
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnel – Free for shopping
Morning, we will drive overland to Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground network constructed by Vietnamese guerrillas to protect the region against the American attacks during the Vietnam War. We can even crawl a part inside the tunnel, visit their infirmary, kitchen.... to discover how people had survived hereby. Back to Hochiminh city. Afternoon, free for shopping
Overnight in Hochiminh city
Day 4: Hanoi - Departure
Free time for shopping before transfer to Noi Bai airport for departure.
- Child under 5: 10% of adult
- Child from 5-11: 50% of adult (sharing bed with parents)
- Child from 5-11: 75% of adult (Stay in extra bed)
- Child above 11: 100% of adult
- All road transportation in air-con vehicle
- 3 nights Hotel accommodation on twin/double sharing room as per program.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Local English Speaking guide
- Sightseeing excursions with guide
- Entrance fees as per above program
- Mineral water on transfer during tour 2*500ml/person/day
- Visa (Visa Approval Letter single entry – 1 month for Sri Lanka Passport holder is US$ 40 & Visa stamp fee is US$ 25)
- Lunches/Dinners not mentioned above
- International flight/ airport tax.
- Personal expense such as laundry, meals or drinks during, etc..,
- Other items not mentioned in above
Optional Meal: From US$ 10 up / person /meal - Quote case by case. FIT group is more expensive due to transfer, guide fee
- This quotation is net price and non-commissionable.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to Fuel & fee.